Reptile Systems Halo Basking Spotlight
These incandescent bulbs provide a great daytime heat source for reptiles and amphibians. The spotlight effect encourages natural basking behaviours allowing for your reptile to feel even more at home.
Wonderful coverage, without the dark central spot that some other basking bulbs produce.
Reptile Systems Basking Spotlights are proudly manufactured in Europe with quality and performance in mind. Additionally, they are rated for 3,500 hours life (Approx. 15 months based on 8 hour days). Includes UVA to aid wellbeing and colour vision and offers a warm colour output. Does not produce UVB.
Should be used with a suitable UV bulb and deep heat projector in order to provide heat, light and UV gradient. Always operate with a dimming thermostat, and check temperatures with a digital thermometer.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING, REPLACEMENT AND DISPOSAL
- Ensure that the electricity supply is switched off
- Check that the bulb type and wattage is compatible with the fitting
- Allow the bulb to cool down before handling
- If in any doubt, consult a qualified electrician
- Please dispose of lamps and packaging in a responsible manner