Exo Terra Daytime Heat lamp 40W
A broad spectrum daylight lamp with a Neodymium sleeve. The spectrum is ideal for plant’s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A – No UVB) light contributes to reptiles’ physiological well-being. Another important factor is the heat emitted by this bulb to increase the over all ambient temperature in the terrarium.
This is a great bulb if you need gentle heat without too much light. Works very well in snake terrariums, and for crepuscular geckos.
Always use a suitable ceramic bulb holder, and should be covered with a guard if used inside the vivarium. Dimming thermostats are best for control, and temperature should be monitored using a good quality digital thermometer.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING, REPLACEMENT AND DISPOSAL
- Ensure that the electricity supply is switched off
- Check that the bulb type and wattage is compatible with the fitting
- Allow the bulb to cool down before handling
- If in any doubt, consult a qualified electrician
- Please dispose of lamps and packaging in a responsible manner