The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermoregulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
This lamp is specially designed as a basking spot lamp. The tight beam can be directed precisely on an area to create a basking site. The heat and light in the beam is increased by 35%, which allows greater distances between the bulb and the basking site. The UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptile well-being, and can improve feeding and breeding behaviour.
Does not emit UVB light.
Can be combined with a deep heat projector in order to provide a 24 hour light and heat cycle.
Must be used with a dimming thermostat, and temperatures are best monitored using a digital thermometer. Always use a guard in order to prevent your pet coming in to contact with the bulb and burning itself.
This is a twin pack, which ensures that you always have a spare on hand.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR FITTING, REPLACEMENT AND DISPOSAL
- Ensure that the electricity supply is switched off
- Check that the bulb type and wattage is compatible with the fitting
- Allow the bulb to cool down before handling
- If in any doubt, consult a qualified electrician
- Please dispose of lamps and packaging in a responsible manner