Vivexotic Repti-Home units offer a great value living space for your reptile. These wooden vivariums for sale are incredibly versatile, well made, and are available in a choice of 3 colours: oak, grey or black vivarium.
The Repti-Home Maxi Medium wooden vivarium measures 865mm in width, 490mm in depth and 560mm in height and works well as a stand-alone habitat, but their unique design means you can stack the vivariums in a variety of ways to add to your pet’s home and make the best use of your space.
Maxi Medium Vivarium Features:
Units are fitted with sliding glass doors as well as a handy locking hole to make sure your reptile is safe and secure in their home. We also offer optional, adjustable, silver feet available separately in packs of 2 (PT3969).
Every Repti-Home wooden vivarium comes complete with Improved OneFix connectors which are top quality plastic connectors that combine the housing and the bolt in one single fitting, meaning fewer fittings, quicker assembly and no corrosion! They will also ensure your reptile will be in safe and secure hands in their new VivExotic Repti-Home.
These quality constructed vivariums feature toughened glass and non-peeling laminate to ensure not only will your reptile be happy and healthy in his new home but you can be sure of a high specification, long-lasting vivarium that will sit effortlessly in any home environment.
- Larger rails – allows deeper substrate and less obtrusive lighting installation
- Improved rail construction to ensure the rails are held firmly in place
- FSC certified wood
- Cable access holes for up to 3 cables on each side
- Secure toughened glass sliding doors
- No exposed chipboard on vivarium floor – no mites or moisture can access the vivarium
- Ventilation slots in the rear panel ensure a steady flow of air
- Non-peeling laminate
- Cabinet available: Click here to view.
- Manufactured in the UK – you can be sure of high quality, neatly constructed vivarium
- Optional, adjustable, silver feet available separately in packs of 2 (PT3969)
Choosing the right shape and size vivarium for the species you plan to keep can be confusing, if you need help please contact our team on 01865 372200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our blog Minimum Standards and why we use them.