The Exo Terra incubator has a transparent door and interior lighting to easily monitor the incubation and hatching process. Unlike conventional incubators, the Exo Terra Incubator automatically starts cooling when the temperature exceeds the set incubation temperature and automatically switches back to heating mode when the temperature drops below the set incubation temperature. This cooling and heating combination is extremely useful in rapidly changing environments and during hot summers.
The Exo Terra Incubator prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode until the set incubation temperature is reached. Humidity is provided by adding water to the slide-out tray in the bottom of the unit or by adding an extra (optional) container with water.
1. Digital Temperature Control with bright LED temperature setting indicator
2. Double slide-out shelves and condensation tray
3. Accurate cooling and heating combination, prevents egg loss
4. Large transparent door
5. Interior light switch (on/off) to easily monitor the egg
6. Power switch (on/off) on front panel
7. Carrying handle for easy transportation
8. Can also be used for air-conditioned transportation, 12V DC adaptor for vehicle use